My Licks Tool Bay arrived today, looks great. Just wondering what the distress leather look would have been like instead of black?
Monday, 18 October 2010
Saturday, 18 September 2010
Tuesday, 24 August 2010
Project Ironhead (also know as Project Dickhead by my wife)
Looks okay from a distance, however a bit of a basket case up close. 62XLH engine in a 73+ Sportster frame which runs but is in need of an overhaul and re-styling.
Minimum work needed:
- new top triple tree (cracked)
- speedo (not fitted)
- engine rebuild (pretty smokey and front cylinder leaks oil through barrell)
- new tank (dented and cracked)
- new wiring (nothing works electrically)
- new magneto mounting base plate and drive gear pinion (cracked)
- new exhaust (dented and leaking)
- oil tank needs repairs (cracked and leaking)
- needs to be licensed
- rims need re-lacing (missing spokes)
Bound to find more things that need to be fixed as I get into it!