My Stations of the Cross T-Shirt arrived today. Artwork and quality of T-Shirt is great.
Monday, 21 November 2011
Sunday, 13 November 2011
Needed to respoke my wheels and just not sure what look I should go for so put together a few examples.
From top to bottom:
1. Polished Brass Bullet Nipples and Polished Stainless Steel Diamond Back Spokes
2. Same as 1, except dulled down with an abrasive pad
3. Same as 2, except spoke painted black
4 & 5. Same as 2, except painted the nipple and spoke black and then scratched off some of the paint to try and give them a dirty look.
Appreciate any comments on which would look the best.
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
Got a heap of cool brass items for my build today:
- 6" & 9" Antique brass heat shields
- Oil filter assembly
- 6" offset dog bone risers
- Luggage rack
- Sparto tail light
- Bullet head light
- Fish tail exhaust tips
- Licence plate frame
- 3" mirror
I will make sure that those few items that have chrome on them are painted black before fitting them up!